Content Is King (or Queen)
Did you know?
- Content marketing is a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material
- Content marketing leaders experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-leaders
- Content produces brand recall which increases engagement
- The majority (88%) of B2B marketers use content marketing in their marketing strategies
- Email marketing is one of the most effective forms of content marketing
- 73% of major organizations hire someone to manage their content marketing strategy
Content marketing is an affordable, compelling, and unique way to gain customers and stay front of mind.
My services include:
- Annual Reports
- Case Studies
- Content Strategy
- Email marketing
- Newsletter content
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Content
So how can I help?
I am a copywriter and content strategist dedicated to helping businesses produce engaging content that helps them meet their sales and marketing goals.
I have been fortunate to write for both small businesses and large corporations.
Some of my favorites include:
Johnson & Johnson plaque psoriasis drug, Stelara
- I created the strategy and developed all the copy for print and digital initiatives
American Agricultural Insurance Company
- A niche insurance company for which I created a brand-new content marketing program, taking the idea from conception through implementation
- I also wrote four annual reports, which you can see here
Focus on Aging, a wonderful marketing agency focused on senior citizens
- I wrote blog posts, newsletters, and articles
Bridges Court Reporting
- I conceptualized and executed content for a full website
These just scratch the surface. I also have written for graphic design firms, florists, event magazines, an SEO firm, a physician recruitment firm, a personal trainer, and more.
Contact me for project quotes. I will get back to you within one business day. If you need immediate help, please call me at 847-903-6144.