When you work with me, you feel the difference of quality copywriting.
I’m a Chicago freelance writer who works with clients to deliver writing that provides value to their business.
I ask the important questions and listen to the answers, enabling me to write content that is thoughtful, thorough, and powerful.
I focus on delivering the message, and targeting the specific goal a business wants to achieve.
I establish connections. After all, isn’t writing just a way to forge relationships by delivering information?
I’m currently a freelancer for Arlington Healthcare, ArtVersion Graphic Design, Focus on Aging, and Roger’s Auto Group among others. In the past I worked at InStyle and Entertainment Weekly in New York assisting the sales team on the accounts of Kodak, American Express, Discovery Channel and many other national companies. I also spent four years editing children’s book manuscripts for Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, and more.
The types of writing I offer:
- Website content creation with customized keywords
- Blog post content creation
- Writing for B2C correspondence including newsletters, email blasts, articles, and more
- Marketing materials including brochures, sell sheets, and more
- PowerPoint presentations
- Case studies and annual reports
- Professional Bios & resumes
- Facebook/Twitter account set up & management
- White papers
I have an English degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison, a publishing certificate from New York University for a completed summer publishing program, and a Masters Degree from DePaul University.